WE WANT YOUR PICS TO DO WELL TOO, SO PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING:
- We get hundreds of submissions a week and publish with a queue, so your pics may take more than a week to be published.
- Check our Google Analytics widget and you’ll see we get plenty of views throughout the week. We like each submission to get as much time as possible to get views, notes, etc. We try to avoid publishing too many pictures daily. We do our best to ensure your pics are seen.
- If you submit multiple pics, we will try to space them out some. We try to vary content, and we try to publish your pics when our followers seem active. Also, publishing later when we’ve gained new followers benefits you as well.
- The more pics you submit, the quicker you’re likely to be published. Having several pics to choose from helps us when deciding how to plan our queue for the day/week.
- Due to the multitude of copycats, we wanted to state that we are not affiliated with any other tumblr site. If anyone contacts you claiming any association, they are lying. We do not contact you from personal tumblrs either. We only conduct commuications from this tumblr.
TIPS FOR SUBMITTING:
- Clear, well-lit, non-professional, right side up TT and Bikini pics with minimal image effects typically get the most notes and followers.
- We only publish your submission if you are the person in the photo.
- Use the best camera you can. Pics that are out of focus, blurry, or not well lit are MUCH LESS likely to be published. You could be Miranda Kerr and if the pics are blurry, people won’t reblog it.
- Pics with pretty normal poses, looking straight at the camera with a simple smile are usually best.
- If you are in doubt of what to submit, ask yourself if you’d reblog the picture you’re about to submit. Chances are if your answer is no, then neither would other people. You are welcome to ask us for suggestions.
- People love gifs. If you need help making gifs submit the pics to be giffed and we can make them for you. Gifs now have a 1 meg limit (up from 500k).
- We ask that if you are submitting pics to multiple sites, you don’t submit the same pics to us.
- Pics you’ve posted on your own tumblr are fine though.
- PLEASE STATE IN THE TEXT (caption) IF YOU WANT TO BE POSTED ANONYMOUSLY WITHOUT CREDIT. Thanks!